Endnote is the software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references on the Windows and Macintosh desktop.
All staff and students from IFTM may install EndNote on their personal computer for research purpose.
Choose the operating system of your computer and login your iftm account to download Endnote.
- Endnote X9 (Windows) (installation guide)
- Endnote X9 (Macintosh) (installation guide)
- Endnote 20 (Windows) (installation guide)
- Endnote 20 (Macintosh) (installation guide)
- EndNote 21 (Windows) (installation guide)
- EndNote 21 (Macintosh)
EndNote provides "Find Full Text" feature for you to download the fulltext for the reference that saved in your Endnote Library. You have to change some setting with the following steps before using this feature.
1. Click Edit → Preferences
2. Click the 「Find Full Text」on the sidebar and tick all the 4 boxes.
3. Input http://library.iftm.edu.mo as the 「OpenURL Path」.
4. Input https://libproxy.iftm.edu.mo/login as the URL for「Authenticate with」, then click「OK」