《CNKI學術期刊數據庫》是目前世界上最大的連續動態更新的中國期刊全文數據庫。圖書館訂購當中的 “經濟與管理科學”主題庫。該主題庫由上千種管理學、經濟學及旅遊學期刊所組成，所有期刊都有提供全文，包括收錄於中文社會科學引文索引 (CSSCI) 中的 “旅遊學刊 (Tourism Tribute)”、 “旅遊科學 (Tourism Science)”及“經濟研究 (Economic Research Journal)”等。
Academic Search Ultimate offers students an unprecedented collection of peer-reviewed, full-text journals, including many journals indexed in leading citation indexes. The combination of academic journals, magazines, periodicals, reports, books and videos meets the needs of scholars in virtually every discipline ranging from astronomy, anthropology, biomedicine, engineering, health, law and literacy to mathematics, pharmacology, women’s studies, zoology and more.
- 5,215 active, full-text, non-open access journals and magazines
- 4,561 active, full-text, peer-reviewed, non-open access journals
- 2,512 active, full-text, peer-reviewed, non-open access journals with no embargo
- 3,078 active, full-text, non-open access journals indexed in Web of Science or Scopus
Art & Architecture Complete is a robust art research database providing full-text art journals, magazines and books, plus detailed indexing and abstracts. Useful for artists, art scholars and designers, it covers fine, decorative and commercial art, as well as architecture and architectural design.
- More than 200 active full-text, non-open access periodicals
- More than 190 full-text books
- Cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts for 790 academic journals, magazines and trade publications and nearly 200 books
- A collection of over 63,000 images
Business Source Ultimate works for your students like a solid business plan – it offers an unprecedented wealth of peer-reviewed, full-text journals and other resources that provide historical information and current trends in business that spark discussion on future developments and changes in the business world.
- 2,545 active, full-text, non-open access journals and magazines
- 1,465 active, full-text, peer-reviewed, non-open access journals
- 910 active, full-text, peer-reviewed, non-open access journals with no embargo
- 878 active, full-text, non-open access journals indexed in Web of Science or Scopus
- 27,000+ videos from industry leaders
ERIC (Education Resources Information Center) is an authoritative database of indexed and full-text education literature and resources. Sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the U.S. Department of Education, it is an essential tool for education researchers of all kinds.
- More than 1.6 million records
- Links to nearly 750,000 full-text documents
- Coverage dating back to 1966
- An education-specific thesaurus containing over 11,700 terms
Fuente Académica Plus is the most complete database of full-text Spanish- and Portuguese-language scholarly journals. Hundreds of quality titles from Latin America, Portugal and Spain cover all major subject areas, including agriculture, economics, history, law, literature, psychology and sociology.
- More than 600 active full-text, non-open access Spanish- and Portuguese-language journals
- More than 280 active full-text, non-open access Spanish and Portuguese journals unique to Fuente Académica Plus compared to Fuente Académica Premier
- Coverage of all major subject areas
- Continuously expanding archives of Boletín del CEMLA (1955 - present) and the complete backfile of Darwiniana, published since 1922
- 13 Qualis Top-Ranked A1 Titles
GreenFILE is a free research database covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
- Indexing and abstracts for more than 1.1 million records
- Open access full text for more than 15,800 records
This database provides full-text journals, books and other published humanities sources from around the world. It includes all data from Humanities International Index plus unique full-text content, much of which is not available in other databases.
- 705 active, full-text, non-open access journals and magazines
- 595 active, full-text, peer-reviewed, non-open access journals
- 311 active, full-text, peer-reviewed, non-open access journals with no embargo
- 430 active, full-text, non-open access journals indexed in Web of Science or Scopus
Containing full text for hundreds of the most respected scholarly law journals, Legal Collection is a valuable database of information on current issues, studies, thoughts and trends of the legal world.
- More than 150 active full-text, non-open access law journals
- More than 510 indexed publications
Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts with Full Text indexes more than 560 core journals, nearly 50 priority journals, and nearly 125 selective journals; plus books, research reports and proceedings. This database also contains full text for more than 330 journals. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more. Coverage in the database extends back as far as the mid-1960s.
Designed specifically for high school libraries, this database contains full text for nearly 500 popular, high school magazines. MAS Ultra – School Edition also provides more than 360 full text reference books, 85,670 biographies, over 107,000 primary source documents, and an Image Collection of over 510,000 photos, maps & flags, color PDFs and expanded full text backfiles (back to 1975) for key magazines.
Designed to offer current news pertaining to all branches of the military and government, this database offers a thorough collection of periodicals, academic journals, and other content pertinent to the increasing needs of those sites. The Military & Government Collection provides cover-to-cover full text for nearly 300 journals and periodicals and indexing and abstracts for more than 400 titles.
Nutrition Reference Center, the premier point-of-care tool designed specifically for dietitians and nutritionists, users can access trusted resources for education, practice and research to provide their patients with the highest level of care possible.It offers a streamlined user-friendly interface where users can access unique content on everything from condition-specific diets to dietetics skills and practices written by a world-class team of nutritionists and dietitians.
- Condition-specific diet topics
- Food-specific topics
- Nutrition skills checklists
- Cultural competencies
- Over 75 high-quality CEU modules
- Key reference books
- Nearly 600 relevant patient education topics
- Breaking news
- Relevant clinical updates
Small Business Reference Center™ provides up to date information on relevant topics from starting a company, operations management and sales to growing or rescuing a business. The database contains nearly 400 full-text periodicals and over 450 full-text reference books.
The user-friendly interface guides users through small business and entrepreneurial subject areas, common business types, a help and advice section, and provides information on how to create business plans that lead to successful funding. Business videos provide critical information for business owners: interviews, ‘lessons learned’ features, lectures and ‘how to’ videos help foster success in all aspects of managing a business. A collection of state-specific resources supports the researcher with demographic data and other local information.
Vocational Studies Complete contains more than 1,700 full-text journals as well as more than 200 full-text books. This database is designed specifically for the research needs of two-year colleges, and provides comprehensive coverage of the most relevant associates program level content. Vocational Studies Complete offers information from many sources that are unique to this database.
Tourism & Hospitality Management Collection explores both contemporary management disciplines and emerging areas of interest, for example, event and festival management, ecotourism, and dark tourism.
Included in the collection is Tourism Review, an established journal committed to enhancing the relevance of tourism research to a global society.
All eligible titles are indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index and 86% of titles are ranked by Scopus.
Article submissions are closely mapped against research trends to ensure published content reflects areas of current or rapidly emerging interest. And, with no embargoes, you are always guaranteed immediate access to the latest research.
PressReader have partnered with thousands of publishers in over 100 countries to give you unlimited access to more newspapers, magazines and other digital content than any other platform.
This platform contains international newspapers and magazines :《The Washington Post、《Vogue》、《Marie Claire》、《Cosmopolitan》、《Reader's digest》、《Top Gear》, etc.
ProQuest Central brings together many of Proquest most used databases to create the most comprehensive, diverse, and relevant multidisciplinary research database available. It provides access to databases across all major subject areas, including business, health and medical, social sciences, arts and humanities, education, science and technology, and religion. The collection includes thousands of full-text scholarly journals, newspapers, magazines, dissertations, working papers, and market reports all together on a powerful, user-friendly platform.
IFTM Library has subscribed the Business, Management and Accounting Category with backfiles (back to volume 1, issue 1) which covers renowned journals of more than 100 titles in full text.
Sport, Leisure and Tourism Collection is a one-stop site hosting journals published by Taylor & Francis, Routledge, Psychology Press and Informa Healthcare. Recently, IFT Library has subscribed Sport, Leisure & Tourism Category that covers more than 40 fulltext journal titles.
中文電子期刊服務(Chinese Electronic Periodical Services, CEPS)為收錄兩岸中文出版之學術期刊文獻，另有部分美國、香港、馬來西亞等國出版之優良中英文學術期刊。內容涵蓋人文學、基礎與應用科學、醫藥衛生、生物農學、工程學、社會科學等六大領域。
收錄年代 : 自1991年起