The SAGE Campus platform has 220+ hours of structured online learning for skills and research methods. The courses are self-paced, so you can dip in and out and fit learning around your busy schedules. The courses are an engaging mix of SAGE-quality content, video, interactives, and formative assessments – giving you practical skills for study, research, and the workplace. It has 18 online courses worth 220+ hours of online learning content, with 9 more courses launching in July 2021. The courses cover tricky and research methods that can be applied across all stages of academic study, split into the below categories:
- Navigating information: including critical thinking.
- Data literacy: including statistical significance and data visualisation.
- Data science skills: including programming in R and Python, text analysis and more.
- Research skills: including how to present your research and write a research question.
- Getting published: including how to write a journal article and introduction to publishing.