Services and Facilities
IFTM Library also provides the following Services and Facilities to our users.
Barrier free Service
The library will provide the following barrier free services for elderly, disability, pregnancy and any users who need assistance when entering the library.
- If the user is inconvenient to enter and exit the library through the main entrance , user can contact the library staff to assist in and out through the barrier-free access.
- The library staff will assist in finding books and materials to facilitate related user.
- Priority to use counter service. (borrowing and returning service, Macau-Pass add-value service, etc.)
Borrowers who are unable to return their items in the Library Information Desk can return them to our Book Return located at the entrance of library. All items will be checked in the next working day.
Location of Book Return
Book Return at Inspiration Building:
Only teaching staff are eligible to drop materials using the Book Return Box located inside the staff pantry in the Inspiration Building. Please drop the items according to their formats to avoid damages of the library resources.
Book Return at Educational Restaurant Building:
All users are eligible to drop materials using the Book Return box located at the entrance of Mong-Há Campus Library in Educational Restaurant Building. The Book Return will only be opened when the library is not in service.
Book Return at Forward Building:
All users are eligible to drop materials using the Book Return box located opposite to the entrance of Taipa Campus Library in Forward Building. The Book Return will only be opened when the library is not in service.
- The 'Book Return' will be in service ONLY when the library closes. Please return your books directly to the library counter.
- Users are liable to pay any overdue administrative charges when depositing overdue items inside the 'Book Return'.
- All books deposited to the 'Book Return' will be collected by library staff on the following working day, please check your Library Account to view current status of your items.
- Please DO NOT take any books out from the 'Book Return', for any check out, kindly approach the library.
- Photocopying inside the Library is on a self-service basis. Self-service photocopier is operated by the use of Macau Pass.
- When using the photocopiers and printers, users should abide by all responsibility and consequences for violating patents and copyrights