Industry Library Membership*2/
|My Library Account
(renew/request/modify your information)
|Electronic Resources Access|
|Recommend Library Material|
|Book Transfer Service||
|Document Delivery Service|
|Meeting Room bookings|
|Computers/ Photocopying /Scanning/WiFi/Printing via photocopier|
|Printing via printer|
- IFTM Alumni has to apply for an IFTM Alumni Card to gain access to the library, to use our circulation services eg. (checking out books), please consult library for information.
- Practitioners of tourism and hospitality industry are eligible to apply our Industry Library Membership(ILM). Please click here to download terms and conditions.
- Members of the Macao Academic Libraries Alliance are eligible to use IFTM library, please consult corresponding libraries for information.
- Visitors have to grant the access right before using the library service. To apply, please send a letter of intension in using our library, state your date and time of your visit and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospective academic staff
Prospective academic staff are eligible to enter the library to view our printed resources and use them on site, while a Temporary Library Account will be needed for borrowing the materials. Eligible parties can apply by submitting the application form and relevant documents along with a caution fee of MOP1000.
Holder of IFTM Alumni Card are eligible to enter the library to view our printed resources and use them on site. For borrowing of any library materials, alumni will have to fill in a form and submit a caution fee of MOP1000.
The following Libraries are member of the Macau Academic Library Alliance (MALA). Holder of MALA card can gain access to IFTM library and borrow printed resources, for borrowing privileges of MALA card, please consult your own library for information.
- University of Macau
- Macao Polytechnic Institute
- Macau University of Science and Technology
- Kiang Wu Nursing College of Macau
- City University of Macau
- University of Saint Joseph
Practitioner of Tourism and Hotel Industry are eligible to apply for an Industry Library Membership to borrow printed resources from us, for application, please visit here.
Our library are not open for public, however, we welcome scholars and researchers to use our printed resources on site, you may send us a letter of intension in using our library, however, the application is subject to approval.